Marketing your business online is a journey. Like any journey or trip you need to prepare in advance. If you want to be smart at the start with your digital marketing then have a plan to help you on your journey.
Let’s go through a quick list of questions you will need to answer to start your internet marketing journey:
- What do you want to accomplish with internet marketing?
- Who is your ideal client?
- Where are your ideal clients hanging out online?
- What makes your product and service unique?
- What constitutes real value to your clients? How do they win?
- How do we engage them in a way that is respectful, professional, and helpful?
- What is your online call to action for prospects?
- What was the most successful campaign you ever ran? Why did it work?
- What was the least successful campaign you ever ran? Why did it not work?
- Where did you find your last three clients?
A lot to think about for online marketing; however, they will be the questions that define whether you succeed or fail online.
That is why it is so important for you to take the time to answer them correctly and prepare in advance.
However, like any journey you probably need some help. That is where Smart at the Start comes to the rescue. For the past 5 years, we have helped hundreds of clients in over 75 different industries use our social media, blogging, email marketing, and web design service to improve how they answer these questions.
Let us put our knowledge to work to help you. Our belief in developing content has more to do with crafting the right story for your journey. This means understanding the essence of what you do right in your business. To help you do that we will walk you through the best strategies for creating a system that works for your business.
Learn more by setting up a 30 minute free phone coaching call. We will review the best steps for your internet marketing journey.
Need help figuring out how to proceed with your journey?
Then schedule a free coaching session with us.